We’re on a nature kick right now… Maybe it’s the inner vixen needing to get out of the city and back to the natural beauty of Montana and Yellowstone — places where the serenity is sublime and Mother Nature is simply at her best. Either way, we’re ready.
Bozeman, Montana took Lindsay’s breath away. Ask her where she wants to set up shop and call her next home? The mountains win. And there are few mountainous landscapes as gorgeous as the ones you find in Montana. Throw in the geothermal activity at Wyoming’s Yellowstone National Park, and we’re lost in the majesty of the wilderness.
- When in Bozeman, eat at Plonk Wine Bar. Fabulous cocktails. Incredible food. You’ll forget you’re in Montana. But then why would you want to do that? Go for it. We dare you to say Plonk doesn’t rival the best foodie spots in the big cities!
- Every great small town has a throwback, old-fashioned diner that makes a killer breakfast served with beat up silverware, coffee in plain white mugs, and fresh pie that is served up with a ton of charm and rivals any you’ve ever had. In Bozeman, that place is the Western Cafe on Main Street.
- Visit the Grizzly and Wolf Sanctuary in West Yellowstone for an opportunity to have a close (but safe) encounter.
- Take a ride with the cowboys at the 320 Guest Ranch near Big Sky. A horseback ride, silly vixens!
- For a week of adventures and unique experiences around Montana and Yellowstone, look no further than Austin-Lehman Adventures, the true experts who provide experiences and specially-designed itineraries that get you off the beaten path for one-of-a-kind memories.
More Montana/Yellowstone Resources
- Geysers, Peaks, and Wildlife Oh My! as published in the Tennessean
- When Sustainable Tourism is Sexy
- SecretYellowstone.com – An Insider’s Guide to Uncovering Yellowstone’s best