It’s awards season in Los Angeles. And we just learned that Patina Catering has been appointed the Official Caterer of the 58th Annual GRAMMY Celebration!
No surprise, really — they have been the Official Caterer for the Emmy Awards for the past 20 years! In fact, Patina Catering is now responsible for two of the three largest award celebrations in the city.
In addition to curating a menu fit for the star-studded celebration, PRG has developed five GRAMMY®-inspired cocktails that those of us who WON’T be at the main event can enjoy from now until February 15 at its Los Angeles restaurants, including Nick & Stef’s Steakhouse, Ray’s & Stark Bar, Café Pinot, Pinot Grill, and Kendall’s Brasserie & Bar.
What we like the most about this kitchy promotion is how fun the music-themed cocktails are! Here are some of the Grammy cocktail creations, crafted by PRG’s new mixologist Evan Charest to honor the Record of the Year nominees.
- All The Love withmezcal, aperol, lime, and bitters
Inspired by D’Angelo and The Vanguard’s “Really Love”
- Gon’ Give It To You with gin, lemon, apple, ginger, and soda
Inspired by Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson’s “Uptown Funk”
- Say It Loud with rum, lemon, simple syrup, strawberry, and basil
Inspired by Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud”
- Drunk on Jealousy with rye, blackberries, lemon, and honey
Inspired by Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space”
- She’ll Be the Death of Me with vodka, chile liquor, honey, lemon, and mint Inspired by The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face”
*** If you go to sample the cocktails, please tweet us a photo or tag us on instagram @VoyageVixens. We’d love to know what you think! And if you create your own Grammy-inspired cocktails, send us that too — we’re always searching for fun new recipes!